Thursday, June 18, 2015

Hello Summer!

Hello everyone! It's time for my second project for June and I'm also excited to announce that I will be staying on The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Team, so you'll see plenty more of my work :). For today's project, I used The Paper Nest Dolls "Pinwheel Ellie", she is just so super cute! I had alot of fun making this card.


If you would like more details on my project, just click the link above to visit my blog :) Also, be sure to stop by The Paper Nest Dolls Online Store to check out this stamp and many others! They are such a joy to color up! I hope I have given you some inspiration to enter your own creation into the June Challenge which is "Anything Goes"! Have a great day!

-Noelle Martin


2 comments:

  1. Here's another image I need. I have to have this. I just go a new die of a pinwheel...I need this image to make a card and use the new die! Sounds like a good reason to me to get a new stamp. This is fabulous and I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. interactive dolls

    ReplyDelete