Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Inspiration Post: "Prom Avery"

July 15th, 2015


Inspiration Post:
"Prom Avery"

Hello everyone! I am back today with some more inspiration using an image stamp by The Paper Nest Dolls from their July Release! I used "Prom Avery" this time and stepped a bit out of my normal color combos for the dress. I think she looks like a cotton candy explosion, what do you think? haha! Anyway, there are more details on my blog including color combos, so feel free to check that out :) Also, be sure and enter the monthly "Anything Goes" challenge here on The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog. This month's prize is amazing!! It's a May Arts ribbon prize back in addition to the 7 digital images you will win! I  hope to see some of your creations soon :) 

Here is the prize pack you will get if you are the lucky winner in this month's challenge:


So, what are you waiting for? Time to get creating and enter this month's challenge. Link up your post HERE!


Thanks for stopping by the blog today! For more details on my project, click the link above to go to my blog. Have a great day!

-DT Noelle

1 comment: