Thursday, March 8, 2018

Easter Time

hello friends 

Happy Easter !
Hope you all are doing great and enjoying your moment ..
as on my side of the world ... we are celebrating Easter ... 

It's Rose here today, to share my new DT Inspiration post 

&

i love this image, she is gorgeous and prefect for Easter ... 
I have flipped the image around ... 
Colored with Copic Markers & mounted with 3D pop dots 
fussy cut few Easter eggs and mounted them in the corner 
also colored the sign post and placed inside the card ... 
to create some extra details 
use of some Nuvo drops 

Hope you like what I have created & shared . 
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek . 

Happy Easter 

Crafty Hugs 
Rose 



1 comment:

  1. This card is fantastic! I love the layout with all the layers and embellies.

    ReplyDelete