Saturday, August 4, 2018

Fairy Emma

Hello Doll lovers,
Sharon here, with a little bit of inspiration for you. I really hope you like my make.


I used fairy Emma for this card. You can purchase the beautiful digital stamp from here 
So lets tell you how I made this simple but cute little 6x6 card.

Supplies needed:
6x6 Card.
Kraft Card
above can be purchased from www.creativecraftingworld.co.ukwww.creativecraftingworld.co.uk
The star paper is acute paper from Craft work cards.
Pro Markers 
Sakura pens 
Circle dies by spellbinders
Star dies by spellbinders.
Grand squares by spellbinders
Gems.

This was a simple card to make all I did was die cut my mat and layers 
then matted them up designing my card the center card was coloured in using pro markers and detail was added with sakura pens. 

I hope you find my make inspiring.
thanks for reading have a fabulous day
Happy Crafting 
Sharon xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment