Monday, June 19, 2017

Maddie with Glasses with Leah

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well :)  Are you enjoying the sunshine where you are?  We finally have sunshine!  And I am just dying to sit in the sun and read a book :)

So I have created a bookmark featuring Maddie with Glasses and I have colored her with watercolor pencils :)


This is one of my most favorite dolls :)  Maybe because I'm a book worm :P


This girl is a lot of fun to color, and I know I have colored her quite a few times for cards, but I especially like her on a book mark.  What do you think?


If you would like to see more details about this project, please visit my blog at odetopaper.blogspot.ca.

That's all from me for now, stay tuned for more inspiration from our talented design team, and join us for the monthly challenges.  They always start on the first Monday of the month and they run all month long!  And as always, the theme is Anything Goes!  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment