Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Tree Dress Avery

 I'm so excited that Christmas soon will be here...and a little terrified that it's closer than I think!  I love all the lights, trees, ornaments, family traditions...It's all part of the Magic.
I love this image from Paper Nest Dolls called Tree Dress Avery and she's helping me get my cards made for the Holidays.  I'm sorry that I couldn't get the lavenders and pinks to show up on this card as well as I wanted to but, her tree dress is so pretty with the pink and lavender ornaments and shimmer with a Wink of Stella clear.  I've been on a Frantage kick lately-hope it doesn't get snow heading our way!  There is a lavender Christmas Sentiment paper in the top half of the card and the bottom is a matching paper in beautiful ornaments of pinks, whites and soft purples.
On the inside is another ornament paper in the series and a stamped sentiment from my stash.  I hope this card will inspire you to start on YOUR cards also and take a trip to the Paper Nest Dolls shop to see all the delightful Holiday / Seasonal images that are available-  Best Wishes!



No comments:

Post a Comment