Sunday, May 27, 2018

May is the time for Graduations--Thanks so much Christine!!

 May is the perfect time to showcase Christine's Graduation Series, what with celebrations from kindergarten through College graduations!  As I was planning on three different ones (and customized from hair color to gown colors), I used both Avery and Owen gowned images!   On Owens' blue gown, his tassel is burgundy and I used several silver
embellishments that were dimensional.


Here's Avery's card-I think it's just perfect as her tassel and gown were going to be royal blue/silver and royal blue.  The shiny silver striped cardstock was the perfect background for the image.The nice things about Christine's images is there are tiny tiny details that make it hard to get your copic pens in small spaces, but they still have enough features to make it interesting!  Again I used the dimensional embellishments, although no matter how I tried, I could not get the ultra shiny inside greeting to show up-it says Contrats Grad (text disclaimer is in white under the embellie)
The last Owen card was done in shiny metallic Gold and black gown.  I wanted the graduation sentiments to show from the inside so I cut the front flap in half, triple matted the colored image-hope you can see the lighter folds-then let the image hang over.  The sentiment paper inside has lettering in both black and gold.  I added some more embellie accents.  I loved how all of these card turned out and Christine from Paper Nest Dolls came out with the Graduation Series JUST in time!!!  Yea!  Be sure and check out all of her other great images in the shop!

2 comments: