Thursday, November 8, 2018

Light it UP !


Hello ladies ... 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 



It's, Rose here .. Today I like to  share my 
Inspiration DT Card for you all as 
this is my last for this year ...until we meet again 

Today I am using a digital image 
which you can her from 

Printed the digital image on X-Press IT Blending Paper 
colored the image with Copic Makers
I have used assorted die cuts on this card ... 
such as - snowflakes-pine needles - large snowflakes 
Printed sentiment by Polkadoodles
use clear glitter 
I have created this handmade flower ... add few berries on the side 
Added Christmas lights 

I hope you like I have created and share ... hope you did get some 
inspiration from my card .. 

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek . 


Happy Crafty Day 

Hugs Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment