Thursday, January 24, 2019

Sweet Little Avery Bathing Puppy



Hey All! Today I get to show you one of the cutest little stamps. I love the Paper Nest Doll stamps. They remind me of Meadow and Stephen in so many different ways. They are lot of fun.

This little cutie that I colored for today is Avery Bathing Puppy (you can find her HERE).  I have the kids bath our 4 Yorkies ever Saturday. I thought this card would be perfect for a fun little thank you card for the kids. They love getting cards every now and again that I make just for them.


Granted our little dogs do not look like this little guy but I couldn't resist putting some little spots on him.

I originally wanted to put the paw patterned paper as the background but it just didn't look right and was a bit over powering. I think I moved that paper every which way but loose until I finally cut it down and figured out where I wanted it.



It was really hard for me to figure out how to incorporate it because I also wanted to show off the blue cardstock I used.

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don't forget, you can also find great inspiration over at the Paper Nest Dolls Facebook Group as well. If you would like to see more photos and my supply list you can find that over at my blog HERE

Until next time friends!!!
Cristena

No comments:

Post a Comment