Monday, August 10, 2015

The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Team Inspiration: "Cupcake Emma"

August 10th, 2015


The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Team Inspiration:
"Cupcake Emma"


Hello everyone! I am here with my next project for The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Team using "Cupcake Emma" which just happens to be one of the new releases for this month! Also, be sure to join in the fun and enter a creation of your own in The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge, Anything Goes #08. The prize is some gorgeous ribbon from May Arts and a free digital stamp!




Noelle




For today's card I used some fun colors to color up "Cupcake Avery" ! The designer paper I used is from American Crafts and Doodlebug Design. I also used some bows and cupcake washi tape from my stash. I used a sentiment from an AmyR set as well. For all the details on my project including the copic colors used, please come over to my personal blog :) . I hope to see some of your creations in this month's challenge! Have fun creating!







1 comment: