Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Prom Dress Avery

Good Morning and welcome to an inspiration post from me for the Paper Nest Dolls. I totally love the dress that Prom Dress Avery is wearing in this stamp and just had to make a card using her. We didn't have proms at secondary school back in the day when I was there - an end of year disco, but nothing fancy at all. Nowadays many secondary schools have them at the end of Year 11, but nothing like the gorgeous American proms you see on TV and in films! I so wish we had had those when I was at school.

Anyway here is my card. I went for a simple, yet pretty card using a monochromatic colour scheme.


She has been coloured with Copics and you can read more about her here on my blog post.

Don't forget to join in our challenge this month as well whilst you are here. It's an anything goes as always and there are some fabulous prizes to win too! 


2 comments:

  1. Your web site very nice.Thanks for blogger...
    prom dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! This article could not be written much better!Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate!He continually kept preaching about this. I most certainly will send this post to him. Fairly certain he'll have a very good read. Many thanks for sharing!
    If you want to learn more about this site: Most Popular Prom Dress

    ReplyDelete