Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Have you ever seen Heart Flowers? Check out Paper Nest Dolls!

 Hello Ladies!
Wanted to share my latest creation for
Paper Nest Dolls!

This Image is called 
Ellie with Heart Flower 
and she can be found here
I made a 3/4 card front, which gave me a chance to used the decorative crocheted lace and to show the pretty bird paper peeking out from underneath!  Then I used purple sequins for the flower in the front as well as a vine ribbon for the stems-great find!  On the inside liner, I used the bird paper and used a stamped Sentiment from my stash.  You can find Christines' store here where there are tons of cute images for you to use!  Check it our and come join our Challenge!
                                        

                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment