Sunday, June 17, 2018

PND Family Portrait



Hello Everyone!!  Shanna here, and today is my first official post as a Paper Nest Dolls design team member!!  I am very honored and excited to be here!  I had a lot of fun with my card this month, and thought I would use it as an introduction of the Paper Nest Dolls!!  I layered the digi stamps in my silhouette studio, using a trace feature to help with the masking and created a family portrait!  I opted not to add a sentiment to keep the focus on the dolls. They are SO stinking cute!  So without further ado....Meet the dolls!!



From left to right we have Daisy Emma , Boy Scout Owen, Flower Bouquet Avery, Amara with Balloon, and Scooter Ellie.  Don't you just love them all??  I colored them with my Chameleon Color Tone pens and Chameleon pencils for some added depth...mixing two different coloring mediums is a lot of fun!  


Which doll character are you partial too?? Or can you even pick just ONE?  
I hope you enjoyed my project today!  See you soon!!


Available Digi stamp links:

No comments:

Post a Comment