Thursday, April 9, 2015

Fairy Avery with Gift

Hi Everyone ,
This is my first independent post on the challenge blog so I really hope you like my card. I used this beautiful fairy called Fairy Avery with Gift. She is super cute and a joy to colour.
 I kept my card clean and simple I am not really a fussy card maker I love using some embellishments but also love for the art work to do the talking. 

This card recipe was very simple I used a A5 scalloped white card blank. Matted with silver mirror board I put some of Kirstie Allsops papers on using a spellbinder oval I cut myself a mat and stuck the coloured doll on the front I used copic's , pro markers and a blender pen to colour then a bit more matting and laying with ribbon to provide what i hope is a interesting look I used some cosmic shimmers shimmer pva glue on the gifts dots for a three d look.

I hope you have been inspired by my post. I  would love if you'd comment below big hugs Sharon xxx


3 comments:

  1. Love the dainty DPs you chose such pretty colours to go with your sweet image. Like the coloured hair, I never think of doing that until after I've finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! Look at that hair...I need to try something other than brown or blonde...this is too cute! Your papers are fabulous...I love little flower prints. I love the metallic paper die cut around the image. Pretty card, congrats on your first independent post!!!! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete