Friday, April 24, 2015

Hairdresser Ellie!

Hello there! It’s Jane here!

I wanted to share with you a card I made using one of Christine’s gorgeous new releases called Hairdresser Ellie! Isn’t she fab!
Not too sure why I went with green hair! To match the paper I guess!


I found a sewing shears charm in amongst some embellies which I think passes as a pair of hairdressing scissors.  Best not try to trim your fringe with them though!! J

Check out all the new releases here and explore the shop to see all of Christine’s amazing rubber stamp designs!  And don’t forget to enter our monthly Anything Goes Challenge to win a fab prize!

Have a happy crafty day!
Hugs
Jane xxx



1 comment:

  1. This is an adorable card! Saw this on facebook and had to come over to let you know how much I like your design! The integration of color throughout is dead on point and that includes the hair! The gold liquid pearls (if that is what they are) add interest to the focal and keeps the eye from getting bored. This is a well crafted and very cohesive design!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah Harris, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete